Residential Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Course Fee: ₹ | $ 1050 / $ 1150
- Accommodation: Shared | Private Room
- Yoga Style: Multistyle
- Duration: 4 Weeks |
- Certification: RYT 200
Traditional 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Vedanta Centre is a registered Yoga school (200-RYS) recognized by Yoga Alliance- the USA to offer a traditional 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. In our Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will take a deep knowledge of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. This Yoga Course is suitable for all students from beginners to advanced levels students. There is no better place to learn Yoga than Rishikesh, India.
We have limited seats for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course because our focus is on quality not quantity and the student will acquire the full knowledge of yoga and spiritual practice of all the Hatha and Ashtanga Asanas. After completion of the 200-hour yoga teacher training course, students will get the certificate that is registered with Yoga Alliance-USA, and that certificate will be internationally valid. At the end of the course not only you would have adopted a healthy lifestyle but you would also be fit to show others this path by becoming a skilled yoga teacher or trainer.
If you want to explore yourself in the field of yoga and yoga instructor or you want to learn yoga seriously then our 200-hour yoga teacher training course is only for you because we do not entertain un-serious students. The Yoga Instructor at Yoga Vedanta Trust is having deep knowledge of yogic theory and practice with more than 20 years of experience in teaching in India and Abroad conducting Yoga Courses and Seminars. You can develop skills in teaching and Self-practice method of yoga at Yoga Vedanta Centre.
Why Choose 200-Hour Yoga TTC at Yoga Vedanta Trust
- Best and most affordable 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Yoga Vedanta Trust in Rishikesh, India
- Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is just a 27 days course.
- In this 27-day of yoga course, you will cover both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This yoga teacher training course covers all the important aspects of yoga
- You will aware of the lifestyle of real yogis in these 27 days of yoga course
- If you have already done these 200 hours of yoga courses then this is the best to keep practicing.
- If you are a newbie or newcomer in the yoga field, then this yoga teacher training course is best for you.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course: Upcoming Dates 2022-23
|Course Dates||Course Fees (Sharing)||Course Fees (Private)|
|04 Apr – 30 Apr 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 May – 30 May 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Jun – 30 Jun 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Jul – 30 Jul 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Aug – 30 Aug 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Sep – 30 Sep 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Oct – 30 Oct 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Nov – 30 Nov 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
|04 Dec – 30 Dec 2023||1050 US$||1150 US$|
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees include:
Yoga Course Curriculum:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga flow
- Yoga Philosophy
- Basic Ayurveda and Ayurveda Cooking
- Yoga Anatomy
- Mantra Chanting
- Kriyas (techniques of Body cleansing)
- Group Discussion Session.
Yoga Course Includes:
- 200-Hour Yoga TTC Certificate
- Opening/Closing Ceremony
- Course Material
- Indian Ayurvedic Food
- 3 Traditional foods
- Well Accommodation
- Herbal Tea
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ganga Aarti
Yoga Course Fees:
- Course Duration: 27 Days
- Course Fees (private room) : $1500 USD
- Course Fees (sharing room) : $1250 USD
Daily Schedule of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
According to Yoga Alliance’s Guidelines, the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course follows a schedule where each day training to deepen their knowledge about physical and Spiritual yoga classes.
Monday – Saturday Daily Schedule:
|06:00 – 06:30 AM||Wake-up and Herbal Tea|
|06:30 – 07:00 AM||Yogic Cleansing|
|07:00 – 08:30 am||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|08:30 – 09:15 AM||Pranayama|
|09:15 – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 – 12:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 – 01:00 PM||Mantra Chanting & Sanskrit|
|01:00 – 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:30 – 04:00 PM||Rest|
|04:00 – 06:00 PM||Hatha Yoga and Alignment|
|06:00 – 07:00 PM||Yoga Nidra & Meditation|
|07:00 – 08:00 PM||Dinner|
|09:00 PM||Maun/Lights Off|
Note* – Class schedule may be changeable according to the season.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India | 27 Days Curriculum
Yoga Asana: We teach Yoga asanas as traditional hatha yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Flow, alignment, and Posture correction according to yogic science. We will help you to pronounce the Yoga Asana name which is used by the same yoga Asana (posture) in a different name in a different school (in Sanskrit).
- Pawan Mukhta Asana
- Katti Chakra Asana
- Pad Hast Asana
- Veer Bhadra
- Adho Mukha Swan Asana
- Urdhva Mukha Swan Asana
- Adho Mukha Swan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Namaskar Asana
- Prasarita Padottanasana
- Prasarita Padhastasana
- Virabhadraasana (I, II & III)
- Uthita Trikone Asanna
- Privrath Trikone Asana
- Sun Salutation (I, II)
- Parsvottan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Asana
- Padangustha Asana
- Marjari Asana
- Adho Mukha Veer Asana
- Vatyan Asana
- Natarajasana (I)
- Adho Mukha Dandasana
- Gaumukha Asana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Bhunaman Asana
- Setu Bandha Asana
- Ardha Chakra Asana
Pranayama: Pranayama is an essential part of our yoga, which is not only a balanced physical body it helps to balance our mind. The word Prana means energy and Ayama means relaxation or expansion. It works as a mediator between body and mind. Any kind of problem whether it is physical or mantel according to hatha yoga arises from our imbalances of prana. Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course includes both theory and practice of pranayama.
- Natural Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi Shodhana
- Surya Bhedi
- Chandra Bhedi
Meditation: Meditation (Dhyanam) means concentration, our 200-hour yoga teacher training course will help you to concentrate on your body, breath, and mind. There are different techniques that will help you to focus within.
- What is Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Tratak (Candle) Meditation
- Soham Meditation
- Nad Brahma Meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Prana Meditation
Mantra Chanting & Keertan: The word mantra is a Sanskrit word that came from two words man means mind and antra mean inner. The mantra chanting will help you to reduce your stress levels. Chanting helps us to change our thoughts and behavior. In our 200-hour YTTC, we give a selective mantra in which students can practice themselves and as well as they can teach their students.
- Gayatri Mantra : Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Swaḥ Tat-savitur Vareñyaṃ Bhargo Devasya Dhīmahi Dhiyo Yonaḥ Pracho dayāt.
- Shanti Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Maha Mrityunjay Mantra : Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat.
- Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Shiva Yajur Mantra : karpura Gauram Karuṇa Vataram Sansar Saram bhujagendra Haram Sada Vasantam Hrdayara Vinde Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam namami.
- Om Asatomaa Sadgamaya Mantra : Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
Sun Salutation Mantra : Sun Salutation also know as Surya Namaskara.
- Om Mitraaya Namaha
- Om Ravaye Namaha
- Om Suryaya Namaha
- Om Bhaanave Namaha
- Om Khagaya Namaha
- Om Pooshne Namaha
- Om Hiranya Garbhaya Namaha
- Om Mareechaye Namaha
- Om Aadityaaya Namaha
- Om Savitre Namaha
- Om Arkaaya Namaha
- Om Bhaskaraya Namaha
Kriyas (Shatkarmas) : Kriya means cleansing as we clean our outer body like that we have a certain technique. In our 200-hour yoga teacher training course where we will teach you how to clean the inner body.
- Neti (Jala Neti & Sutra Neti)
- Dhauti (Kunjal/Vamana, Vastra, Danta, Vatsara, Agni Sara)
- Trataka (Bahir Tratika & Antra Tratika)
Mudras & Bandhas: In our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course we will teach you how to balance pranic energy and through the certain mudras (Gesture) and Bandha (Lock) will help you to elevate energy through Chakra to open our energy centers.
- Introduction of Mudra
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Yoni Mudra
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Ling Mudra
Yogic Philosophy: In Yoga philosophy, we teach the Vedic culture of India and the history of yoga. In traditional Hatha yoga, we cover Patanjali’s yoga sutra and Hatha yoga pradeepika which is essential for the student to go a deep understanding.
Anatomy: Yoga Anatomy physiology will help you to understand different parts of your body like muscles, skeletons, nervous system, respiratory system, etc. It is essential for yoga students to know about their physical structure to understand deeply.
Teaching Techniques and Alignment: In our 200 YTTC, We help our students to see what is the right and wrong posture between the class and help them to get the right posture. And create the group to help each other to create a sequence of asanas for their teaching methodology. Each student will have to take their classes end of the course.
Ayurveda: A well-educated or experienced Ayurveda doctor from Yoga Vedanta Trust will teach you the basic concepts of Ayurveda for a better lifestyle.
- Introduction of Ayurveda
- Definition of Health
- 3 Doshas and Prakriti
- The Prakriti Analysis
- Home remedies
- Ayurveda Cooking
- Ayurveda Nutrition
- Ayurveda Physiology and Kriyas