Advance 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Vedanta Trust offers 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This Yoga Teacher Training Course is designated to yoga practitioners of the traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa flow who have already taken up the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and want to lift new heights both personally and professionally from a registered Yoga school (200-RYS) recognized by Yoga Alliance- USA. However, if you want your skills improved as a yoga instructor, you might as well try the 300-hour advanced yoga certification course which is available in Yoga Vedanta Trust in Rishikesh, India.
In this 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training, the yoga lover will learn all the aspect of advanced Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Therapy, Pranayama, Meditation Techniques and breathing techniques, Teaching Methodology, Basic Sanskrit & Mantra Chanting by skilled yoga teachers or Monk at best and affordable price in Rishikesh, India.
Finally, after completing the 300 Hour yoga teacher training course according to the standard given by the Yoga Alliance alongside a 100-hour teaching experience, you are now eligible to register as RYT 300. From then on, you can now manage your own yoga school and establish numerous yoga classes from non-yoga practitioners. In addition, you can work as a consultant and provide solutions to people that must undergo yoga therapy. You will also be given the opportunity to lecture a 200-hour teacher training program, thus inflating your teaching hours; consequently, there will also be an increase in the possibility for you to advance into a 500-hour teacher training program. The program in Yoga Vedanta Trust offers a course for a low, medium, and highly experienced yoga practitioner with a 200 and 300-hour yoga teacher training courses, respectively.
Why to Choose 300 Hour Yoga TTC at Yoga Vedanta Trust
- Best and affordable 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Yoga Vedanta Trust in Rishikesh, India
- Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is just a 30 days course.
- This 30 days of yoga course, you will cover advanced theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This yoga teacher training course covers all the important aspects of Yoga, Advanced Ayurveda, and Marma Therapy
- You will aware of the lifestyle to the real yogis in these 30 days of yoga course
- This 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training program is designed for those students who already have done the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training as assigned by the Yoga Alliance, USA.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course: Upcoming Dates 2019-20
|Course Dates||Course Fees (Sharing)||Course Fees (Private)|
|04 Apr – 03 May 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 May – 02 Jun 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Jun – 03 Jul 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Jul – 02 Aug 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Aug – 02 Sep 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Sep – 03 Oct 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Oct – 02 Nov 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Nov – 03 Dec 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
|04 Dec 2021 – 02 Jan 2022||1400 US$||1700 US$|
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees includes:
Yoga Course Curriculum:
- Advance Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga flow
- Yoga Therapy
- Ayurveda & Marma Therapy
- Ayurveda Cooking Class
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Mantra Chanting
- Basic Sanskrit Class
- Advance Meditation
- Deep Relaxation
- Yog Nindra
- Advance Pranayama
- Kriyas (techniques of Body cleansing)
- Group Discussion Session.
Yoga Course Includes:
- 300 Hour Yoga TTC Certificate
- Opening/Closing Ceremony
- Course Material
- Indian Ayurvedic Food
- 3 Traditional foods
- Well Accommodation
- Herbal Tea
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ganga Aarti
- One full Body Massage
Yoga Course Fees:
- Course Duration: 30 Days
- Course Fees (private room) : $1700 USD
- Course Fees (sharing room) : $1400 USD
Daily Schedule of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
According to Yoga Alliance’s Guidelines, the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will enhance your knowledge more and more which is useful for self-knowledge as well as practical.
Monday – Saturday Daily Schedule:
|06:00 – 06:30 AM||Wake-up and Herbal Tea|
|06:30 – 07:00 AM||Yogic Cleansing|
|07:00 – 08:30 am||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|08:30 – 09:15 AM||Pranayama|
|09:15 – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 – 12:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 – 01:00 PM||Mantra Chanting & Sanskrit|
|01:00 – 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:30 – 04:00 PM||Rest|
|04:00 – 06:00 PM||Hatha Yoga and Allignment|
|06:00 – 07:00 PM||Yoga Nidra & Meditation|
|07:00 – 08:00 PM||Dinner|
|09:00 PM||Maun/Lights Off|
Note* – Class schedule may be changable according to the seasion.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India | 30 Days Curriculum
Yoga Asana: In this 300 hours, we focus on advanced asanas variations and allignments. It will not help only enhance teaching abilities but also will help to learn a variation of the asanas, pranayama, and meditation which is useful for teachers as well as those who are searching for deep knowledge in asanas. Yoga Therapy is very essential for participants to know how to help issues like (Back Pain, Migrain, High-Low BP, Ashtama, Stress Problem, Cervical spondylosis Pregnancy, etc)
- Pawan Mukhta Asana
- Pad Hast Asana
- Veer Bhadra
- Adho Mukha Variation
- Urdhva Mukha Swan Asana
- Adho Mukha Swan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Namaskar Asana
- Prasarita Padottanasana
- Prasarita Padhastasana
- Virabhadraasana (I, II & III)
- Virabhadraasana Varitation (4)
- Uthita Trikone Asanna
- Privrath Trikone Asana
- Sun Salutation Variation (1 to 4)
- Ashtanga Sun Salutation (1 to 3)
- Parsvottan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Asana Variation
- Padangustha Asana Vriation
- Vrikshasana Variation
- Parvatasana Variation
- Sirsasana Variation
- Halasana Variation
- Marjari Asana
- Ustrasana Variation
- Adho Mukha Veer Asana
- Vatyan Asana
- Natarajasana Variation
- Adho Mukha Dandasana
- Gaumukha Asana Variation
- Ardha Matsyendrasana Variation
- Bhunaman Asana
- Setu Bandha Asana Variation
- Ardha Chakra Asana Variation
- Suptasana Variation
- Savasana Variation
Pranayama : Pranayama is an essential part of our yoga, which is not only a balanced physical body it helps to balance our mind. The word Prana means energy and Ayama means relaxation or expansion. It works as a mediator between body and mind. Any kind of problem whether it is physical or mantel according to hatha yoga it arises from our inbalances of prana. Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course includes both theory and practical of pranayama.
- Natural Breating
- Abdominal Breathing
- Cavicular Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Rechaka, Puraka, Kumbhaka
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi Shodhana
- Bhastrika Variation
- Kapalbhati Variation
- Bhramari Variation
- Surya Bhedi
- Chandra Bhedi
Meditation : Meditation (Dhyanam) means concentration, in our 300-hour yoga teacher training course will help you to concentrate on your body, breath, and the mind. There are different techniques which will help you to focus within.
- What is Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Tratak (Candle) Meditation
- Soham Meditation
- Nad Brahma Meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Prana Meditation
Mantra Chanting & Keertan : The word mantra is a Sanskrit word which came from two words man means mind and antra means inner. The mantra chanting will help you to reduce your all the stress level. Chanting helps us to change our thoughts and behavior. In our 300 hour YTTC, we give a selective mantra which student can practice themselves and as well as they can teach their students.
- Gayatri Mantra : Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Swaḥ Tat-savitur Vareñyaṃ Bhargo Devasya Dhīmahi Dhiyo Yonaḥ Pracho dayāt.
- Shanti Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Maha Mrityunjay Mantra : Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat.
- Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Shiva Yajur Mantra : karpura Gauram Karuṇa Vataram Sansar Saram bhujagendra Haram Sada Vasantam Hrdayara Vinde Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam namami.
- Om Asatomaa Sadgamaya Mantra : Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
Sun Salutation Mantra : Sun Salutation also know as Surya Namaskara.
- Om Mitraaya Namaha
- Om Ravaye Namaha
- Om Suryaya Namaha
- Om Bhaanave Namaha
- Om Khagaya Namaha
- Om Pooshne Namaha
- Om Hiranya Garbhaya Namaha
- Om Mareechaye Namaha
- Om Aadityaaya Namaha
- Om Savitre Namaha
- Om Arkaaya Namaha
- Om Bhaskaraya Namaha
Kriyas (Shatkarmas) : Kriya means cleansing as we clean our outer body like that we have a certain technique. In our 300-hour yoga teacher training course where we will teach you how to clean the inner body.
- Neti (Jala Neti & Sutra Neti)
- Dhauti (Kunjal/Vamana, Vastra, Danta, Vatsara, Agni Sara)
- Trataka (Bahir Tratika & Antra Tratika)
Mudras & Bandhas : In our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course we will teach you how to balance pranic energy and through the certain mudras (Gesture) and Bandha (Lock) will help you to elevate energy through Chakra to open our energy centers.
- Introduction of Mudra
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Hridaya Mudra
- Yoni Mudra
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Ling Mudra
Yogic Philosophy : In Yoga philosophy, we teach Bhagwat Geeta, Vedic culture of India, Tattva Bodha and Tantra Philosophy. In traditional Hatha yoga, we cover Patanjali’s yoga sutra and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika which is essential for the student to go deep understanding.
Anatomy : Yoga Anatomy physiology will help you to understand different parts of our body like muscles, skeletons, nervous system, and respiratory system, etc. Which is essential for yoga students to know about their physical structure to understand deeply.
Teaching Techniques and Allignment : In our 300 YTTC, We help our student to see what is the right and wrong posture between the class and help them to get the right posture. And create the group to help each other to create a sequence of asanas for there teaching methodology. Each student will have to take there classes end of the course.
Ayurveda: A well-educated or experienced Ayurveda doctor from Yoga Vedanta Trust will teach you the basic concepts of Ayurveda for the better lifestyle.
- Introduction of Ayurveda
- Definition of Health
- 3 Doshas and Prakriti
- The Prakriti Analysis
- Home ramidies
- Ayurveda Cooking
- Ayurveda Nutrition
- Ayurveda Physiology and Kriyas