100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
If you have less time and want to explore the actual meaning of traditional yoga then Yoga Vedanta Trust is only for you. Which is a registered Yoga school recognized by Yoga Alliance- the USA to offer a traditional 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is open to everyone, from complete beginners to future teachers. In these two weeks of yoga course, you will become intimately familiar with the art of Hatha Yoga, as you will have spent 100 hours devoting yourself to its practice. Along the way, you will learn the fundamentals of Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Physiology, Yoga Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation and breathing techniques which will deepen your understanding and appreciation for Yoga. Whether you are learning the basics or building on your fundamental understanding of the art, this course has something in store for every participant.
Why Choose 100-Hour Yoga TTC at Yoga Vedanta Trust
- 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the foundation of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Flow.
- 100 Hours Yoga Course is just a 14 days course.
- In these 14 days, our focus will be to clear all the fundamentals of Hatha yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa as theoretically and practically.
- The 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course includes all the basic concepts of yoga.
- The 14 days of yoga course makes you aware of the true lifestyle of a yogi or yogini.
100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course: Upcoming Dates 2012-20
|Course Dates||Course Fees (Sharing)||Course Fees (Private)|
|04 Apr – 17 Apr 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 May – 17 May 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Jun – 17 Jun 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Jul – 17 Jul 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Aug – 17 Aug 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Sep – 17 Sep 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Oct – 17 Oct 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Nov – 17 Nov 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
|04 Dec – 17 Dec 2022||600 US$||800 US$|
100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees include:
Yoga Course Curriculum:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga flow
- Yoga Philosophy
- Basic Ayurveda and Ayurveda Cooking
- Yoga Anatomy
- Mantra Chanting
- Kriyas (techniques of Body cleansing)
- Group Discussion Session.
Yoga Course Includes:
- 100-Hour Yoga TTC Certificate
- Opening Ceremony
- Course Material
- Indian Ayurvedic Food
- 3 Traditional foods
- Well Accommodation
- Herbal Tea
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ganga Aarti
Yoga Course Fees:
- Course Duration: 14 Days
- Course Fees (private room) : $800 USD
- Course Fees (sharing room) : $600 USD
Daily Schedule of 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
According to Yoga Vedanta Trust, the 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course follows a schedule where each day training to deepen their basic knowledge about physical, mental, and Spiritual Wellness.
Monday – Saturday Daily Schedule:
|06:00 – 06:30 AM||Wake-up and Herbal Tea|
|06:30 – 07:00 AM||Yogic Cleansing|
|07:00 – 08:30 am||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|08:30 – 09:15 AM||Pranayama|
|09:15 – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 – 12:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 – 01:00 PM||Mantra Chanting & Sanskrit|
|01:00 – 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:30 – 04:00 PM||Rest|
|04:00 – 06:00 PM||Hatha Yoga and Alignment|
|06:00 – 07:00 PM||Yoga Nidra & Meditation|
|07:00 – 08:00 PM||Dinner|
|09:00 PM||Maun/Lights Off|
Note* – Class schedule may be changeable according to the season.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India | 14 Days Curriculum
Yoga Asana: In 100 hours of Yoga TTC, we teach traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Which is useful for your daily practices to enhance your physical and mental abilities.
- Pawan Mukhta Asana
- Katti Chakra Asana
- Pad Hast Asana
- Veer Bhadra
- Adho Mukha Swan Asana
- Urdhva Mukha Swan Asana
- Adho Mukha Swan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Namaskar Asana
- Prasarita Padottanasana
- Prasarita Padhastasana
- Virabhadraasana (I, II & III)
- Uthita Trikone Asanna
- Privrath Trikone Asana
- Sun Salutation (I, II)
- Parsvottan Asana
- Ardh Chandra Asana
- Padangustha Asana
- Marjari Asana
- Adho Mukha Veer Asana
- Vatyan Asana
- Natarajasana (I)
- Adho Mukha Dandasana
- Gaumukha Asana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Bhunaman Asana
- Setu Bandha Asana
- Ardha Chakra Asana
Pranayama: Pranayama is an essential part of our yoga, which is not only a balanced physical body it helps to balance our mind. The word Prana means energy and Ayama means relaxation or expansion. It works as a mediator between body and mind. Any kind of problem whether it is physical or mantel according to hatha yoga arises from our imbalances of prana. Our 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course includes both theory and practice of pranayama.
- Natural Breating
- Alternative Nostril Kapalbhati
- Nadi Sodhan
Meditation: Meditation (Dhyanam) means concentration, in our 100-hour yoga teacher training course will help you to concentrate on your body, breath, and mind. There are different techniques that will help you to focus within.
- What is Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Om Meditation
- Tratak (Candle) Meditation
- Soham Meditation
- Nad Brahma Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Mantra Chanting Meditation
- Prana Meditation
Mantra Chanting & Keertan: The word mantra is a Sanskrit word that came from two words man means mind and antra mean inner. The mantra chanting will help you to reduce your stress level. Chanting helps us to change our thoughts and behavior. In our 200-hour YTTC, we give a selective mantra in which students can practice themselves and as well as they can teach their students.
- Gayatri Mantra : Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Swaḥ Tat-savitur Vareñyaṃ Bhargo Devasya Dhīmahi Dhiyo Yonaḥ Pracho dayāt.
- Shanti Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Maha Mrityunjay Mantra : Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat.
- Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Mantra : Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
- Shiva Yajur Mantra : karpura Gauram Karuṇa Vataram Sansar Saram bhujagendra Haram Sada Vasantam Hrdayara Vinde Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam namami.
- Om Asatomaa Sadgamaya Mantra : Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih.
Sun Salutation Mantra : Sun Salutation also know as Surya Namaskara.
- Om Mitraaya Namaha
- Om Ravaye Namaha
- Om Suryaya Namaha
- Om Bhaanave Namaha
- Om Khagaya Namaha
- Om Pooshne Namaha
- Om Hiranya Garbhaya Namaha
- Om Mareechaye Namaha
- Om Aadityaaya Namaha
- Om Savitre Namaha
- Om Arkaaya Namaha
- Om Bhaskaraya Namaha
Kriyas (Shatkarmas): Kriya means cleansing as we clean our outer body like we have a certain technique. In our 200-hour yoga teacher training course where we will teach you how to clean the inner body.
- Neti (Jala Neti & Sutra Neti)
- Bahir Tratika
- Antra Tratika
Yogic Philosophy: In Yoga philosophy, we teach the Vedic culture of India and the history of yoga. In traditional Hatha yoga, we cover Patanjali’s yoga sutra and Hatha yoga pradeepika which is essential for the student to go a deep understanding.
Anatomy: Yoga Anatomy physiology will help you to understand different parts of your body like muscles, skeletons, nervous system, respiratory system, etc. It is essential for yoga students to know about their physical structure to understand deeply.
Teaching Techniques and Alignment: In our 100 YTTC, We help our students to see what is the right and wrong posture between the class and help them to get the right posture. And create the group to help each other to create a sequence of asanas for their teaching methodology. Each student will have to take their classes end of the course.
Ayurveda: A well-educated or experienced Ayurveda doctor from Yoga Vedanta Trust will teach you the basic concepts of Ayurveda for a better lifestyle.
- Introduction of Ayurveda
- Definition of Health
- The Prakriti Analysis
- Home remedies
- 3 Doshas and Prakriti
- Ayurveda Cooking